|10. Conveyance by heir or survivor of a joint
estate, who was convicted of murder of the decedent
9. Deed to land including "wetlands" subject to
8. Deed signed by mistake (grantor did not know what was
7. Undisclosed but recorded federal or state tax liens
6. Undisclosed but recorded prior mortgages
5. Erroneous or inadequate legal description
4. Forged notarization or witness acknowledgements
3. Deed not properly recorded (wrong county, missing pages
or other contents, or without required payment)
2. Deed by person who is insane or mentally incompetent.
1. Forged deeds, mortgages, satisfactions or releases.